Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
Ask questions and share information about adding parallelism to your applications when using this threading library.
2464 Discussions

I cant install TBB22 in Ubuntu help please

kethxxx
Beginner
hi friens, I have a problem I cant instal tbb22_009oss im my computer (AMD 2X ) with UBUNTU 9.04 my principal problem is that in all tutorials after unpacking tbb22_009oss_lin.tgz I have to enter to the folder tbb22_009oss and in the terminal type "make"

BUT IN TBB22_009 NOT HAVE ANY FILE NAMED "MAKEFILE" It does not do anything to "make"

the message that message that appears is:

make: *** No se especific ningn objetivo y no se encontr ningn makefile. Alto.

I'm newbies Help me please to install TBB22 in ubuntu

thankss

0 Kudos
2 Replies
pvonkaenel
New Contributor III
Quoting - kethxxx
hi friens, I have a problem I cant instal tbb22_009oss im my computer (AMD 2X ) with UBUNTU 9.04 my principal problem is that in all tutorials after unpacking tbb22_009oss_lin.tgz I have to enter to the folder tbb22_009oss and in the terminal type "make"

BUT IN TBB22_009 NOT HAVE ANY FILE NAMED "MAKEFILE" It does not do anything to "make"

the message that message that appears is:

make: *** No se especific ningn objetivo y no se encontr ningn makefile. Alto.

I'm newbies Help me please to install TBB22 in ubuntu

thankss

I think you downloaded the binary package, so there's nothing to build. If you want to work from the source code, try downloading tbb22_009oss_src.tgz instead.

Peter
0 Kudos
kethxxx
Beginner
Quoting - pvonkaenel

I think you downloaded the binary package, so there's nothing to build. If you want to work from the source code, try downloading tbb22_009oss_src.tgz instead.

Peter
Thank my firend I dont know that I think that only I have to dowload tbb22_009oss_lin.tgz jajaja THANK very much!!
0 Kudos