Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
Ask questions and share information about adding parallelism to your applications when using this threading library.
Announcements
This community is designed for sharing of public information. Please do not share Intel or third-party confidential information here.
2421 Discussions

I cant install TBB22 in Ubuntu help please

kethxxx
Beginner
hi friens, I have a problem I cant instal tbb22_009oss im my computer (AMD 2X ) with UBUNTU 9.04 my principal problem is that in all tutorials after unpacking tbb22_009oss_lin.tgz I have to enter to the folder tbb22_009oss and in the terminal type "make"

BUT IN TBB22_009 NOT HAVE ANY FILE NAMED "MAKEFILE" It does not do anything to "make"

the message that message that appears is:

make: *** No se especific ningn objetivo y no se encontr ningn makefile. Alto.

I'm newbies Help me please to install TBB22 in ubuntu

thankss

0 Kudos
2 Replies
pvonkaenel
New Contributor III
Quoting - kethxxx
hi friens, I have a problem I cant instal tbb22_009oss im my computer (AMD 2X ) with UBUNTU 9.04 my principal problem is that in all tutorials after unpacking tbb22_009oss_lin.tgz I have to enter to the folder tbb22_009oss and in the terminal type "make"

BUT IN TBB22_009 NOT HAVE ANY FILE NAMED "MAKEFILE" It does not do anything to "make"

the message that message that appears is:

make: *** No se especific ningn objetivo y no se encontr ningn makefile. Alto.

I'm newbies Help me please to install TBB22 in ubuntu

thankss

I think you downloaded the binary package, so there's nothing to build. If you want to work from the source code, try downloading tbb22_009oss_src.tgz instead.

Peter
kethxxx
Beginner
Quoting - pvonkaenel

I think you downloaded the binary package, so there's nothing to build. If you want to work from the source code, try downloading tbb22_009oss_src.tgz instead.

Peter
Thank my firend I dont know that I think that only I have to dowload tbb22_009oss_lin.tgz jajaja THANK very much!!