Changes (w.r.t. Intel TBB 4.2 Update 2):
- Added support for Microsoft* Visual Studio* 2013.
- Improved Microsoft* PPL-compatible form of parallel_for for better support of auto-vectorization.
- Added a new example for cancellation and reset in the flow graph: Kohonen self-organizing map (examples/graph/som).
- Various improvements in source code, tests, and makefiles.
- Added dynamic replacement of _aligned_msize() previously missed.
- Fixed task_group::run_and_wait() to throw invalid_multiple_scheduling exception if the specified task handle is already scheduled.
Open-source contributions integrated:
- A fix for ARM* processors by Steve Capper.
- Improvements in std::swap calls by Robert Maynard.
I disagree with the fix for ARM: this should be just the ISB instruction, not a full fence. The thing with swap seems the rather unfortunate forced outcome of a strange and in my opinion indefensible quirk about C++ namespaces.
binaries for storeapp applications are located in vc11_ui. If you use visual studio 2013 you can use debug libraries from vc12 folder for debug config and release vc11_ui for release config. Do you need storeapp-specific libraries for visual studio 2013?
> If you use visual studio 2013 you can use debug libraries from vc12 folder for debug config and release vc11_ui for release config.
this means to build StoreApp for Win8.1 by vc12, use TBB-libs in vc_11?