Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
Ask questions and share information about adding parallelism to your applications when using this threading library.

PDF Documentation?

gu__kai
Beginner

Hello,

I am searching the pdf documentation (developer reference/guide) of TBB, but could only find the HTML/web version, while most of the other components of Parallel Studio (compilers, MKL, DAAL, IPP, ...) have pdf documents.

Some unofficial websites remain a copy of old pdf documentation (TBB of C++ Composer XE 2011), but it seems too old - almost a decade old. Besides, in this forum some threads mentioned the existance of pdf version at some early time, but those links are failed.

So, will any pdf documentation be available in the near future?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
James_T_Intel

I'm sorry this was not addressed sooner. Intel® Threading Building Blocks no longer provides PDF documentation. I have submitted a feature request to our documentation team to restore PDF documentation in a future release.

Intel support will not provide further responses on this thread. If you require additional assistance on this issue, a new thread will need to be started. Any further interaction on this thread is considered community only.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
James_T_Intel

I'm sorry this was not addressed sooner. Intel® Threading Building Blocks no longer provides PDF documentation. I have submitted a feature request to our documentation team to restore PDF documentation in a future release.

Intel support will not provide further responses on this thread. If you require additional assistance on this issue, a new thread will need to be started. Any further interaction on this thread is considered community only.

0 Kudos