Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
Ask questions and share information about adding parallelism to your applications when using this threading library.
2466 Discussions

Problem with MS-Visual Studio Plug-in under intel Parallel Studio

patlecat
Beginner
Hi all :)

I just bought intel Parallel Studio and installed it successfully under VS2008SP1 (with ATL Security Bug fixed). So far so good. Now I downloaded the commercial version of iTBB2.2 because I'm not sure what is included in Parallel Studio.

But as I wanted to install the iTBB Addin it failed me. The VS2008 says that the addin is installed and working but I cannot find the submenu for iTBB as described in the ReadMe :(

Is this a bug, or what did I do wrong?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
patlecat
Beginner
Quoting - patlecat
Hi all :)

I just bought intel Parallel Studio and installed it successfully under VS2008SP1 (with ATL Security Bug fixed). So far so good. Now I downloaded the commercial version of iTBB2.2 because I'm not sure what is included in Parallel Studio.

But as I wanted to install the iTBB Addin it failed me. The VS2008 says that the addin is installed and working but I cannot find the submenu for iTBB as described in the ReadMe :(

Is this a bug, or what did I do wrong?

I got the hint from Jeniffer in the Parallel Studio Forum here: http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/showpost.php?p=96378

In the Composer toolbar there is an option to choose the IPP and/or TBB libs. :)
0 Kudos