Hi all, since TBB 2.2 is out we have posted commercial-aligned open source release to our web site http://www.threadingbuildingblocks.org. The list of changes (w.r.t. TBB 2.1 U4 commercial-aligned release) is:
- Incorporates all changes from earlier open-source releases.
- Architecture folders renamed from em64t to intel64 and from itanium
- Major Interface version changed from 3 to 4. Deprecated interfaces
might be removed in future releases.
- Improved memory allocator performance for allocations bigger than 8K.
- Added new thread-bound filters functionality for pipeline.
- New implementation of concurrent_hash_map that improves performance
- A few other small changes in code and documentation.