TBB 4.1 update 2 release is available on our OSS site.
TBB 4.1 Update 2 stable release is available for download on our site
Changes (w.r.t. TBB 4.1 Update 1):
- Objects up to 128 MB are now cached by the tbbmalloc. Previously
the threshold was 8MB. Objects larger than 128 MB are still
processed by direct OS calls.
- concurrent_unordered_multiset and concurrent_unordered_multimap
have been added, based on Microsoft* PPL prototype.
- Ability to value-initialize a tbb::atomic variable on construction
in C++11, with const expressions properly supported.
Community Preview Features:
- Added a possibility to wait until all worker threads terminate.
This is necessary before calling fork() from an application.
- Fixed data race in tbbmalloc that might lead to memory leaks
for large object allocations.
- Fixed task_arena::enqueue() to use task_group_context of target arena.
- Improved implementation of 64 bit atomics on ia32.