Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
Ask questions and share information about adding parallelism to your applications when using this threading library.
2466 Discussions

TBB 4.3 Update 6 does not seem to integrate with Visual Studio 2013

John_K_5
Beginner

I just installed the TBB 4.3 Update 6 for Windows and selected integration with Visual Studio 2013 during the installation. Now, in VS 2013 the TBBIncludeDir and TBBLibDir macros are undefined for all configurations in my C++ project property pages.I then re-ran the TBB 4.3 Update 6 installer and selected Modify and it showed the Visual Studio 2013 integration as not being installed. Re-checking the option to integrate with VS 2013 and running the installation shows a dialog that the installer is "Configuring Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 software." but at no time does the installer indicate that it is configuring VS 2013 software. The TBBIncludeDir and TBBLibDir macros are still undefined in the C++ project property pages and re-re-running the TBB 4.3 Update 6 installer still shows the VS 2013 integration as not being installed. What gives? At the very least, how do I get the TBBIncludeDir and TBBLibDir macros to be defined in my C++ project property pages?

0 Kudos
0 Replies