Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
Ask questions and share information about adding parallelism to your applications when using this threading library.

Thread Checker crashes

randy_fiskumsymantec
Our users are not able to get Thread Checker to install. I was finally able to install it on my system and obtain a floating license but the next time I tried it crashed and has continued to crash since. A CrashReport is attached. Is the use of FlexLM license server more problematic? Thank you.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anton_Pegushin
New Contributor II
Our users are not able to get Thread Checker to install. I was finally able to install it on my system and obtain a floating license but the next time I tried it crashed and has continued to crash since. A CrashReport is attached. Is the use of FlexLM license server more problematic? Thank you.
Hello,

Let me start by saying that you probably have better chances of having this particular question answered if you go toPremier Support and submit your issue there. It will get assigned to a Technical Engineer in charge and could be escalated to the development group. Technical Engineer would also be able to check the validity of the floating license that you used.

I don't think I see what went wrong in the Crash Report you attached. Could you please attach an install log also? It's in %TEMP%tc_install.log file. That might be of help, since you're saying something bad was happening during installation.
0 Kudos
randy_fiskumsymantec

I'll go over to the Premium support site and repost there. Thank you.
0 Kudos