Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
Ask questions and share information about adding parallelism to your applications when using this threading library.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
2401 Discussions

error: C2061: syntax error: identifier 'concurrent_vector<`template-type-parameter-1',`template-type

M3
Beginner

I'm using TBB in a code which compiles/runs fine on Linux and macOS. However, on Windows 10, I'm compiling the code, but I'm receiving this error:

C:\...\tbb-2020.3-win\tbb\include\tbb\concurrent_vector.h:680: error: C2061: syntax error: identifier 'concurrent_vector<`template-type-parameter-1',`template-type-parameter-2'>'

The error happens at this `concurrent_vector` template:

//! Copying constructor for vector with different allocator type
template<class M>
__TBB_DEPRECATED concurrent_vector( const concurrent_vector<T, M>& vector, const allocator_type& a = allocator_type() )
: internal::allocator_base<T, A>(a), internal::concurrent_vector_base()
{
vector_allocator_ptr = &internal_allocator;
__TBB_TRY {
internal_copy(vector.internal_vector_base(), sizeof(T), &copy_array);
} __TBB_CATCH(...) {
segment_t *table = my_segment.load<relaxed>();
internal_free_segments( table, internal_clear(&destroy_array), my_first_block.load<relaxed>() );
__TBB_RETHROW();
}
}

The error happens inside the TBB headers:

C:\...\deps\tbb-2020.3-win\tbb\include\tbb\concurrent_vector.h

What could possibly be the cause? How can I resolve it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
M3
Beginner
5 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello. I have started an investigation.

M3
Beginner
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Can you please attach an example? I will try to reproduce the issue.

IntelSupport
Community Manager

This issue has been resolved and support will no longer respond to this thread. If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only

IntelSupport
Community Manager

This issue has been resolved and support will no longer respond to this thread. If you require additional assistance from Intel, please start a new thread. Any further interaction in this thread will be considered community only