Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
Ask questions and share information about adding parallelism to your applications when using this threading library.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
2401 Discussions

videos on threadingbuildingblocks.org are not working.

ymo_l_
Beginner

The videos on the site are not visible for now. I am not even getting errors. just an empty screen. Not sure if it is on my side by i would not be surprised if there is something wrong going on. I tried from work and home and both are failing on multiple machines.

Regards.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RafSchietekat
Black Belt

Most videos work for me, but the initial "Introduction to Intel Threading Building Blocks" gives "This video has been removed by the user."

Vladimir_P_Intel2

thanks for informing us. we are looking what is wrong there.

--Vladimir

ymo_l_
Beginner

Hi All.

Can someone confirm the issue ? I am still seeing this issue from work and from home. If it makes a difference i am accessing from canada for now.

Regards

RafSchietekat
Black Belt

On the home page, "Introduction to Intel® Threading Building Blocks" gives "The video does not exist." (different message than before?); the 4 others play normally.

In the video_archive (behind "MORE VIDEOS"), which I didn't test last time, "Intro to Intel® TBB parallel_for", "Using Intel® Threading Building Blocks", "Optimizing Game Architecture with Intel® TBB", and "Using Intel® TBB on Napoleon: Total War" give "The video does not exist."; the 6 others play normally.

I'm using almost up-to-date OS X Safari (and from a whole lot farther than Canada).

(Added) That failing video on the home page isn't there anymore (after I fully updated my O.S.), and the 5 that are all play normally.