Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2834 Discussions

Версия Intel Management Engine для i3-10100F

БлагоЯр
Beginner

Какая версия нужна для данного процессора?

Потому что сейчас то ли после долгой работы, то ли после ещё чего-то не работает выключение/перезагрузка/спящий режим/аппаратная кнопка выключения ПК

При попытке выполнить любое действие никак не реагирует и приходится завершать аварийно

-----------------------

What version is needed for this processor? Because now, either after a long work, or after something else, shutdown / restart / suspend / hardware shutdown button does not work When i try to perform any action, it does not react in any way and you have to terminate abnormally

0 Kudos
5 Replies
БлагоЯр
Beginner

Версия Windows 10 x64 20H2

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User
The ME has nothing to do with this. The ME firmware is installed as part of the BIOS update process. Provided you have that latest BIOS installed, you will have the latest ME firmware. Again, though, this has nothing to do with the type of issue that you are having. Your problem is OS-level drivers.
...S
0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello БлагоЯр,

Thank you for joining the community

Did you get any progress on this issue? Were you able to update the MEI and LMS driver with the ones provided by the OEM.

Besides that there is a known issue on previous generation processors that might cause unresponsiveness on the AMT systems. Intel AMT login error message "User name was not recognized"

I will look forward for your comments

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

For firmware updates and troubleshooting tips, visit:

https://intel.com/support/serverbios

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello БлагоЯр,

Do you have any further details, updates, questions or comments in regards to this issue?

I will try to reach you by the last time on next Thursday 28th. After that we will set the thread as closed

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello БлагоЯр,

We will proceed to mark this thread as closed. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and submit a new topic.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos