Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2835 Discussions

A TCP error occured...

GKuth
Beginner

Hello,

I'm using Intel SCS 11.0. I'm trying to provision my vPro client with the command:

acuconfig /verbose ConfigViaRCSOnly rcs.domain.com ProfileDefault /AbortOnFailure

But get error:

Thread:3224(ERROR) : ACU Configurator, Category: Exit Source: Src\ActivatorMain.cpp : configurator::LogAndExit Line: 226: ***********Exit with code 75. Details: Failed to complete remote configuration of this Intel(R) AMT device. A TCP error occurred. Make sure that the destination settings are correct and that a network connection exists to the target. A Soap Fault occurred. An SSL error occurred. Verify the username and password, and the PSK or certificate settings, where applicable. Valid certificates for SSL connection not found.

I've purchased my GoDaddy certificate with CN=rcs.domain.com. I've put this certificate in the service account that is running RCS server's personal certificate store and made sure I have all the Root/Intermediates to chain properly to the GoDaddy Root CA. I've also validated that the hash is matches the GoDaddy Root CA hash I have on vPro clients.

FQDN is client.domain.com. Primary Dns Suffix and DHCP Option is domain.com.

Wireshark display many packets in TCP (WMI queries client<->rcsserver) and after try rcsserver TCP port 16992 on client. Handshake is success, but on POST HTTP/XML data respond RESET connection.

Any suggestion to right direction is appreciated.

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MichaelA_Intel

George7

Hi George7,

due to the sensitive nature of the information that we will need, I'm going to request that you open up a ticket from our support site:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html Contact Support

Choose AMT.

When you open up the ticket, can you please provide us the RCSlog

c:\ProgramData\Intel_Corporation\RCSConfServer\RCSLog.log

Just grab the latest log and attach to ticket along with screen shots of your profiledefault.

Also the wireshark trace if it's still available. Just attach all of it to the ticket.

Regards,

Michael

0 Kudos