Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2835 Discussions

Access Denied on EMA download

cm_usd
Novice

I'm curious to play around with SCS or EMA since more and more stuff is going remote these days. I see that SCS is at EOL, so finding the RCS downloader has been impossible. I see the EMA 1.5 download, but every time i try, it tells me access denied.

Is it not a public download? If not, what would I need to subscribe to to get access?

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello cm_usd,

Thank you for joining the community.

The downloadcenter.intel.com website is undergoing maintenance. The EMA download package is a free download definitely not restricted. What we are seeing is a website error. Please check back later.

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello cm_usd,

We are still investigating about the EMA download link issues. The download option now were moved to a different landing page but the issues still persist. We will let you know as soon as we have updates.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello cm_usd,

To provide you with an update, let me tell you that EMA 1.5 is unavailable at this time and should be available again by Friday the 20th. Please  check the download again then. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello cm_usd,

We have a new update. EMA 1.5.1 is expected to be released by Thursday the 25th, if not sooner. You can check daily starting Monday 23rd.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello cm_usd,

This is just to let you know that EMA 1.5.1 is now available to download from here:

Intel® Endpoint Management Assistant (Intel® EMA)

I already checked and the download link is fully functional. Please take a look and let me know if you find any inconvenience.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos