Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2835 Discussions

Does IMC SCCM integration wake PCs

AMart103
Beginner

The documentation mentioned that with IMC SCCM integration, a deployment task with Wake on LAN enabled would trigger an AMT power on action on a device collection automatically.

Is this the case? Thanks.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Emeth_O_Intel
Hi Ariel, Thank you so much for contacting us about this concern. Yes, that is correct. You need to configure and enable the option when you are configuring the profile. Regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hi Ariel, I am following up your thread in order to verify if there is any other question in order to asisst you with. If so, please do not hesitate and let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you. Regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
AMart103
Beginner

​Hello,

I was able to confirm that it works as intended on the SCCM server. But Is IMC SCCM integration supposed to work on a remote SCCM console? When I try to install it on a workstation with the SCCM console installed, there is no option to install the integration component.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hi Ariel, Let me check the information with an upper level department. However, did you already check this information with Microsoft? As soon as I will have more details on this I will get back to you. Regards. Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hi Ariel, I was doing some research in my end and I found that It currently on works on the primary SCCM console. Should be fixed in an upcoming release. Regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hi Ariel, I would like to know if there is anything else I can assist you with? If so, please do not hesitate and let me know and I will be more than happy to help you. Regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hi Ariel, I was reviewing this thread and I have not seen any activity from your end. I am going to proceed and close this. If you have any other question please do not hesitate and contact us back and we will be more than happy to assist you. Regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos