Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2834 Discussions

Dont have another choice for role intel ema

hamdy
Beginner

hamdy_0-1629102496573.png

Hi, im done installed ema server but i want create more user and role.
but no more choice for another role, only global administrator
running on new version intel ema 1.5.0.0

Thank you

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello hamdy,

Thank you for joining the community.

You are required to create any Tenant group as a Global Administrator. After the Tenant is created then you should be able to see more role options. For details about the User Roles you want to check the EMA Administration Guide:

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/software/manageability-products/intel-ema-admin-and-usage-guide.pdf#page=8

Hope it helps

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello hamdy,

I am just following up to double-check if you found the provided information useful. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask. If you consider the issue to be completed please let us know so we can proceed to mark this thread as closed. I will try to reach you back on next Tuesday 24th. After that the thread will be automatically archived.

Hope it helps

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
hamdy
Beginner

Hi JoseH

Already Downgrade version with intel ema 1.3.2.0, i can create all role and provisioning endpoint but new problem is cira not connected
every check Intel AMT in menu Endpoints display still loading, cant see information or etc.
and i check Intel EMA platform manager have warning on swarmserver "Failed tunnel:Unknow" like this picture2021-08-19_14-35-47.jpg

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello hamdy,

Chances are you are facing this issue: Intel® Endpoint Management Assistant (Intel® EMA) - Device Shows CIRA...

You can either check for a latest firmware for your systems or wait for a new release of EMA that should be going public pretty soon.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello hamdy,

We will proceed to mark this thread as closed as requested. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and submit a new topic.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos