Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2827 Discussions

ECMF Caption This 15

idata
Employee

Here is how it works, you submit a creative text caption to the photo, each week a group of individuals selects one caption as the winner...the winner gets a prize. The prizes vary - gift certificate, books, apparel with Intel logo, etc. Typically around $50.00 US in value.

Have fun & good luck!

0 Kudos
11 Replies
idata
Employee

I am going to buy one BILLION chalupa's with my treasure I found on the Island of Turtles! Bahahah! Yo quiero Taco Bell!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

"Okay, it's time for Star Wars trivia. First question. - reading off a card - What substance was Han Solo frozen in?'

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Disney hopes to appeal to a wider fan base with their latest release, Pirates of the Caribbean 4: Lost City of the Chihuahuas

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

HEY! You'd be mad too if your owner dressed you up for halloween.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

What did you just say about my feather?!?!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Put the chocolate coins down....and walk away slowly...

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

"You're going to stand up to this? Yeah right, and I'm schtooping Lassie."

-taken word for word from Triumph the great... I figured this dog looked like he was saying that.

0 Kudos
JLodh
New Contributor II

Woof!! ... and what the hell you think you're looking at eh?!?!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Eearg! I want to by ye Intel with me booty!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRF!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

clears throat "So as I was saying, our fiscal year has ended in record booty hauls. As such, I will be giving back to our crew with free prosthetic legs and glass eyes for anyone who has been injured in our endeavors. Don't get too rowdy, however, as Health and Safety will not allow us to wear feathers in our caps any longer and they demand that all such items to turned over before our next pillage. Are there any questions?"

0 Kudos