Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2834 Discussions

FAILURE ON ALL DP43TF AND ADVANCED VIDEO CARDS

idata
Employee

I bought those motherboards for High Performance PC's (Core 2 Duo E8500, PNY Nvidia 280 GTX 1024Mb Video Card, HDD Velociraptor, Cooler Master 650W PSU, 8Gb RAM DDR2 Kingston 800Mhz -standard-, OS Win Vista Business 64 bit), but I can't see any video at all. The same thing happened when I used my PNY Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT 1024Mb Video Card, but when I installed my old Nvidia 7200 GT Video Card the problem seems to dissappear.

I already updated Bios, used other RAM memories (different bus speeds and capacities) but nothing. The problem is that I own 21 of those MB's... can anyone help me? I'm from Mexico.

When using 9800GT VC's the motherboard fan doesn't start at all, or starts, and after a couple of spins suddenly stops, that's time after time, after time. When using 280GTX VC's the MoBo fan starts and seems to decrease it's speed, but doesn't turn off, just keep going. The "beep" that all the MoBo's do when booting occurs after 20 or 30 seconds.

I tested 4 MoBo's and it's the same thing, I used a DG31PR and I had no problems what so ever. The only thing is that I need a MoBo supporting 8Gb RAM.

THIS IS URGENT...

0 Kudos
0 Replies