Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2827 Discussions

Hi. I'm trying to activate the AMT feature on a Fujitsu E744 with i5 vpro.

MDuff5
Beginner

Hi. I'm trying to activate the AMT feature on a Fujitsu E744 with i5 vpro. I am able to boot the device into the bios and into the MEBx settings and to set a new password but there is no 'Manageability feature for Intel AMT'. So I am unable to configure anything. Am I missing certain Intel drivers that will help it pick up on the feature? Is there a list I can check through to see what I need? Thank You

0 Kudos
4 Replies
SergioS_Intel
Hello MDuff5, There is not special driver to activate AMT; however,your system need to support AMT and this option needs to be activated in BIOS. We do recommed checking the Intel® Setup and Configuration Software (Intel® SCS) Deployment Guide, this deployment guide is an instructional document providing simple steps to enable the discovery, configuration, and integration of Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/software/software-applications/Intel_SCS_Deployment_Guide.pdf Best regards, Sergio S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel
Hello Hello MDuff5, I am following your question and would like to know if you need more assistance. Best regards, Sergio S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel
Hello MDuff5, In case you need more assistance please let us know. Best regards, Sergio S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SergioS_Intel
Hello MDuff5, Feel free to contact us back if you need more help. Best regards, Sergio S. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos