Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2834 Discussions

Hola a todos. Tengo un PC DELL modelo OPTIPLEX 7060 Core I5 Vpro 8th Gen, el cual necesito implementar 2 tecnologías 1 Wake on Lan 2 V pro ( para poder tomar el equipo de forma remota incluso encenderlo cuando este apagado) Gracias de ante mano

CVeas
Beginner

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello Christian, Thank you so much for contacting us about this concern. I was doing some research about your system and I see that DELL has developed a tool called: Dell Command | Intel® vPro™ Out of Band. This is a vPro implementation and software already created by DELL. Please check the link below: https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=7vggy&oscode=wt64a&productcode=optiplex-7060-desktop My best recommendation will be to contact DELL in order to double check the activation process and provisioning process as well. Please let me know if you will need more assistance of if there anything else that I can assist you wih. Regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello Christian, I would like to know if you still need help on this thread? If so, please do not hesitate and let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you. Regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos
Emeth_O_Intel
Hello, Due to the fact that I have not seen any activity on this case. I will proceed and close it. Please, if you have any other question do not hesitate and contact us back and we will be more than happy to assist you. Regards, Emeth O. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos