Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2835 Discussions

I am new to Field of Electronics. But I like this Field. Please someone tell me what are subjects we require to study before Electronics, from were to start, Please help me, I am new to this Field?

idata
Employee

I am new to Field of Electronics. But I like this Field. Please someone tell me what are subjects we require to study before Electronics, from were to start, Please help me, I am new to this Field?

1 Reply
idata
Employee

It depends on the answer to the classic question of "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Electronics is a very broad field which contains many different disciplines and different level of training.

Common to all things in the field of electronics is a strong emphasis on math and science skills. Also communication skills are a must have.

For the rest it will depend on what part of the field of electronics you want to work in. Do you want to be an engineer or a technician? Inventing new things, or providing support in existing applications. Hardware or software? Answering these questions will help narrow down your focus for what areas to focus on for futher learning.