Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2834 Discussions

I am trying to install SCS Add-on from SCCM and unable to find the downloads for Intel Solutions Framework & Platform Discovery?

ACott6
Beginner

I have download the SCS package, but the initial setup is ask for hostsoloutionManagerInstaller.msi and PlatformDiscovery.msi, but the SCS package only contains SCSDiscoveryInstaller.msi

I have found the hostsoloutionManagerInstaller.msi

But the link for PlatformDiscovery.msi, is broken!

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25776/Intel-SCS-Platform-Discovery-Utility

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello ACott6,

Thank you for joining the community

Looks like the Platform Discovery Utility has been removed because of possible vulnerability issues. I will research whether if it will be fixed or replaced by a different software tool. 

I will let you know as soon as I have any updates

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello ACott6,

After checking further and even asking to our engineering team what we know so far about this Platform Discovery Utility is currently unavailable at this time with no current ETA of when it will be made available again.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello ACott6,

I am just following up to double check if you found the provided information useful. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask. If you consider the issue to be completed please let us know so we can proceed to mark this ticket as closed. This support interaction will be marked as resolved automatically in the next 72 hours if no activity is received.

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello ACott6,

We will proceed to mark this thread as resolved. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and create a new topic.

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos