Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2827 Discussions

I have 1300 Dell computers with embedded Intell VPRO technology, I was wondering if you have the ability to batch or automatically enable the BIOS VPRO. Is there a GPO or script?

ARodr97
Novice

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Carlos_V_Intel1
Employee

Hello Antonio,

Thank you for contacting Intel.

My name is Charlie and I will be assisting you today.

In order to better assist you can you confirm some of the models of Dell computers that you are using?

0 Kudos
ARodr97
Novice

Computer model

OptiPlex 7050

Manufacturer

Dell Inc.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello ARodr97,

Thank you for joining the community

There is a way to do a mass deployment using the Intel SCS software. It requires PKI certificates from a certificate authority though. You want to check this Intel SCS deployment guide for full details.

Also you can check the Intel SCS user guide for more general information

Hope it helps.

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
ARodr97
Novice

Would that be the only possibility? It would have another way, through GPO or VBS.

JoseH_Intel

Hello ARodr97,

There is a way to integrate the AMT software with Microsoft SCCM. That will allow you to create deployment scripts. If you want to go this route you will need to install the Intel SCS add-on for SCCM. You can also integrate the SCS software with Active Directory but it still requires the SCS to be installed and the PKI certificate to be present.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello ARodr97,

I am just following up to double check if you found the provided information somehow useful. If you consider the issue to be completed please let us know so we can proceed to mark this thread as resolved. This thread will be marked as resolved automatically in the next 72 hours if no activity is received.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello ARodr97,

We will proceed to mark this thread as resolved. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and create a new topic.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos