Intel® vPro™ Platform
Intel Manageability Forum (Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander)
Announcements
Intel® Endpoint Management Assistant (Intel® EMA) Cloud Start Tool for Azure* 2.0 is now available for download here.

The Intel® Manageability Commander 2.2 has been released! Learn more here.

The Intel® Endpoint Management Assistant, version 1.5.1 is now available for download here.

The Intel® Setup and Configuration Software tool will End of Life (EOL) on 12/31/2022. The Intel® Setup and Configuration Software Download will be available until March 31, 2021. For details, Please click here.
2562 Discussions

INTEL DQ45CB Green Power LIght ON But NOTHING WORKS

idata
Community Manager

Hi I have a DQ45CD Mother board, am Building a desktop and connected everything, but when I turn it on for the first time I had nothing on the screen both the Processor fan and the CPU fan turned on bowever so I thought maye the monitor cable is loose, but then there was 1 beep then both fans shut off, and then a blinking red led and a solid Green Led. The red one near the Chpset says AMT and the Green LED near the Mother board battery says power. So i thought it odd and looked it up on a tech blog and it says the Red light means theres 5 v of power but it didn't specify if it should be solid red or blinking, but dud says trying powering down wait a few minutes and rebooting. I did that and now the green light is on, no red light and neither of the fans turn on. And in all this no monitor.

Did I miss something?

Is the red light supposed to be blinking/on/ or off?

why no Screen show up?

Tesfa

NYC

0 Kudos
0 Replies