Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2835 Discussions

Intel AMT Admin assistance

Brett
Beginner

We are setting up a few workstations that will be remote and need to be accessible without user consent. I have read that this can be done by setting up AMT in admin control mode. I am inexperienced in setting up AMT. I was able to get it setup in client mode, but cant figure out how to either disable User consent or set it up in admin mode and disable user consent. 

Can I get some examples of the commands to use to achieve setting up AMT in Admin control mode and disabling user consent?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello Brett,

Thank you for joining the community

Since you are asking about example commands can I assume you are trying to provision your systems using the ACUconfig tool? If yes the only way to get the systems in admin control mode is by using a commercially PKI certificate or your own certificate. If not using the remote configuration tool then by manually provisioning each system through the MEBx or USB key will set them up to ACM. Another thing to consider is that there is a setting to disable user consent. You can see this when creating a profile to the USB key.

Will look forward for your updates

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello Brett,

I am just following up to double check if you found the provided information useful. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask. If you consider the issue to be completed please let us know so we can proceed to mark this thread as closed. I will try to reach you back on next august 27th.

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello Brett,

We will proceed to mark this thread as closed. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and submit a new topic.

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos