Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2835 Discussions

Intel EMA 1.9 Upgrade - Missing, Invalid or multiple MeshSettingsCertificates found in cert store

Jools86
New Contributor II

I am trying to upgrade our distributed Intel EMA environment from 1.7 to 1.9 and get this error message as soon as I start the upgrade process.

Note: We are upgrading to 1.9 on recommendation regarding an issue posted on this forum where we could not re-provision a machine. 1.9 looks like it has a better provisioning mechanism (doesn't require de-provisioning first).

"Missing, Invalid or multiple MeshSettingsCertificates found in cert store. Add or replace certificate in cert store from backup."

2022-12-14 15_28_32-pwvsmtema001 - Remote Desktop Connection.png

The MeshSettingsCertificate is there (Local Machine\Personal) and we have only one:

Jools86_0-1671031814648.png

Can you please let me know why I have this message, even with the original certificate there?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jools86
New Contributor II

Please ignore this, the installer logs clearly showed, my installation account did not have a login to the Database.  Once that was sorted this error message went away.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jools86
New Contributor II

Please ignore this, the installer logs clearly showed, my installation account did not have a login to the Database.  Once that was sorted this error message went away.

0 Kudos