Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2827 Discussions

Intel EMA: Global Administrator account missing

JPxAnderson
Beginner

I recently installed EMA, but I believe I may have accidentally changed the Global Admin account to Tenant Admin, and now I can't change it back. Do have to reinstall to recover the Global Administrator?

Thanks

JP

0 Kudos
11 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello JPxAnderson,

Thank you for joining the Intel community

The Global Admin window should be found on the left navigation pane. You can look some examples from here:

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/support/us/en/documents/software/manageability-products/intel-ema-admin-and-usage-guide.pdf#page=8

Please upload some screenshots of how your EMA console currently looks.

We will look forward to your updates.

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ineedhlep
Beginner

hi i been looking for help plz tell me you can help its keep  tell me sing in to adminstratol

0 Kudos
JPxAnderson
Beginner

Jose, 

Thank you for the reply. Here are some screenshots.

JPxAnderson_0-1643130105404.pngJPxAnderson_1-1643130161772.png

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello JPxAnderson,

Looks like you are already on the Global Admin user after login to the EMA server console. The fact that you were able to see some different details before was because the Global Admin user needed to be setup by the first time. After that you "don't see" the global admin user because you become the global admin user. You just see the options to create new Tenants, etc.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JPxAnderson
Beginner

Ah, ok. But then how do I view or create additional tenants? My understanding is only the global admin is allowed to do that. The account I initially used as Global Admin can't edit tenants anymore.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello JPxAnderson,

Let me research on this. I will get back to you soon. In the mean time you can take a look at this videos:

Intel® Endpoint Management Assistant (Intel® EMA) Video Series

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello JPxAnderson,

I am just following up to double-check if you were able to do some progress. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask. If you consider the issue to be completed please let us know so we can proceed to mark this thread as resolved. I will try to reach you as a very last time on next Thursday 3rd. After that the thread will be marked as closed automatically.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello JPxAnderson,

After analysing the picture shared, it seems that you are logged in as a tenant because of the number of options that you can see on the blue bar on the left side. Try to log out and log back in using the Global admin user credentials and let us know if there is some difference. We will wait to your updates.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello JPxAnderson,

I am just following up to double-check if you found the provided information useful. If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask. If you consider the issue to be completed please let us know so we can proceed to mark this thread as closed. I will try to reach you back on next Monday 14th. After that the ticket will be automatically archived. 

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello JPxAnderson,

We will proceed to mark this thread as closed. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and submit a new topic.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
ineedhlep
Beginner

hi i been looking for help plz tell me you can help its keep  tell me sing in to adminstratol an its not lating me insatll my games i buy

0 Kudos