Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2834 Discussions

Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Update 6

thodhgt1978
Beginner

Hi everyone, I am new in the communities. I am looking for "Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Update 6 Composer Edition for Fortran Windows* Package ID: w_comp_lib_2019.6.324"

In Intel Website, I can only see Version 2019 Update 5.

Thank you very much for your help and best regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Chung,

Thanks for the update on the post. Please find below the download link for the Online Installer CD Image of the Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran Windows* Version 2019 Update 6.

Download Link: https://registrationcenter-download.intel.com/akdlm/irc_nas/16471/parallel_studio_xe_2019_update6_composer_edition_for_fortran_setup.exe

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello thodhgt1978, 

We will route your inquiry to the proper support team to better assist you.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Soumya_M_Intel

Hi thodhgt1978,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. Please note, Update 6 is for Composer Edition ONLY: No Professional Edition or Cluster Edition releases for this update. This might be the reason why you could not find it in your download repository.

The Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Update 6 Composer Edition is a compiler bug fix update only. Users may update to the latest version but it is not required. The bug fix was minor. You may visit the below link for reference.

Link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/release-notes/intel-parallel-studio-xe-release-notes-and-new-features.html#collapseCollapsible1628273726831

Do let us know if you still require it. Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

thodhgt1978
Beginner

Hi Soumya,

thank you very much for the information. I still need "Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Update 6 Composer Edition for Fortran Windows* Package ID: w_comp_lib_2019.6.324". Because my subroutine can run in eine Rechner mit diese Version. Could you please send me a link to download this version.

Thank you and best regards

Chung

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Chung,

Thanks for the update on the post. Please find below the download link for the Online Installer CD Image of the Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran Windows* Version 2019 Update 6.

Download Link: https://registrationcenter-download.intel.com/akdlm/irc_nas/16471/parallel_studio_xe_2019_update6_composer_edition_for_fortran_setup.exe

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Chung,

Thanks for getting back to us with the kudos on our replies. Glad to know that we could help in resolving your concern. Proceeding further we are closing this thread. However, if you need any additional information, please feel free to post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

Have a wonderful day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya