Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2835 Discussions

Intel TXT SINIT ACM for 8th and 9th generation - second time

Michael_W
Beginner

Hello,

It seems that I am stuck with the same problem as lindsay__ronnie, who posted similar question last time.  The file on Intel www "8th_9th_gen_i5_i7-SINIT_81.zip" does not contain "8th_9th_gen_i5_i7-SINIT_81.bin" ACM module but "7th_8th_gen_i5_i7-SINIT_81.bin".

I've looked at the addresses You provided for lindsay__ronnie, but I am not sure they are valid for me. We (SIRC) did not own any Intel software products, we just bought an board with Intel Xeon D-1559 processor and now looking for ACM module for it. 

Could You please provide the right file or just inform ACM or WWW Intel team that they have wrong files on the web? It would solve the problem for everyone who wants to use Intel TXT on these processors.

Best Regards,

Michael Widlok

0 Kudos
1 Solution
SergioS_Intel

Hello Michael_W,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support. 

In regards to your question, we would like to encourage you to post the technical information you are looking for in the following community site: 

https://community.intel.com/t5/Embedded-Server/bd-p/emb-server-hardware-software-firmware

They can help you with additional questions about Intel Xeon D Embedded Processors.

Also, if you already know the FAE ( Field Application Engineer ) that corresponds to you, you can contact them to gather more details.  

Have a great day. 

Best regards, 

Sergio S. 

Intel Customer Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SergioS_Intel

Hello Michael_W,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support. 

In regards to your question, we would like to encourage you to post the technical information you are looking for in the following community site: 

https://community.intel.com/t5/Embedded-Server/bd-p/emb-server-hardware-software-firmware

They can help you with additional questions about Intel Xeon D Embedded Processors.

Also, if you already know the FAE ( Field Application Engineer ) that corresponds to you, you can contact them to gather more details.  

Have a great day. 

Best regards, 

Sergio S. 

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos