Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2834 Discussions

Making sure my HECI driver and my LMS server are good before updating my ME Firmware

SWood7
Novice

I've been getting inputs that I need to update my Intel HECI drive as well as making sure my Intel LMS Service is installed and running before I update my ME firmware. I have to admit I cannot locate either on the HP 7800 machines I have. Does anyone have a nice easy way to discover these?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

If you need the web link for the files, take a look here for the ultra small form factor version: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=3459247&lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=12454&prodSeriesId=3459242&taskId=135

If you need to determine what computers in your environment have the drivers installed, you'll need some type of software inventory solution.

Dave

0 Kudos
SWood7
Novice

I have the links to the HECI drivers, thanks. I've even sat down at a machine and looked through the Device Manager but there's no listing there for HECI. I'm assuming because it's not there, I should install it, right? The same with LMS?

0 Kudos