Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2886 Discussions

Vpro Essentials Upgrade Enterprise

Parks
Beginner

The CPU I am currently using is 12500T.
I am using Intel vpro (Essentials) and need to use AMT. So I need to upgrade to Enterprise.

Is there a way?...

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Eduardo_B_Intel
Employee

Hello Parks, 

I wish you an excellent day, Sir.

Would you please expand on the intentions of using the AMT technology? AMT is an embedded technology within processors that helps with remote management, the only way to sort of upgrade lets say, would be to make sure to have the latest firmware available for your equipment. Please let me know if there are any additional questions.

Warm regards,

Eduardo B

0 Kudos
Parks
Beginner

I am planning to do remote support maintenance with VPRO.
Essential is not supported, so I am planning to upgrade to Enterprise.

0 Kudos
Eduardo_B_Intel
Employee

Hello Parks,

Understood. Would you please provide more details and expand on the kind of remote support are you looking for? How many endpoints and what are the conditions for it, so we can suggest what's appropriate in regards to AMT for you and guide you.

Warm regards,

Eduardo B

0 Kudos
Eduardo_B_Intel
Employee

Hello Parks,

I wish you an excellent week's start, Sir.

This is a follow up for your case, where I would like to know if there are any questions in regards to my previous message, or another date you'd like to follow up. I will monitor your case today and and send a new message on the 22nd. For anything else, let me know.

0 Kudos
Eduardo_B_Intel
Employee

Hello Parks,

I wish you an excellent week's start, Sir.

This is a follow up for your case, where I would like to know if there are any questions in regards to my previous message, or another date you'd like to follow up. I will monitor your case today and and send a new message on the 26nd. For anything else, let me know.

0 Kudos