Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

2014 SDK next (patch) release

jrberry
Beginner

Is there a time frame for when the next release will be?

I assume that it will have both the memory leak - originally posted on Sat, 02/08/2014 - 19:53 by Joe M. and also the Access Violation when running on more than 16 cores - that I posted on 1/8/2014 -  fixed?  (We already have a non-released version of libmfxsw32.dll with the Access Violation fixed).

We are trying to release our product in the next couple of weeks ...

Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Anthony_P_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for the query.  I am checking on schedule that can be shared publically.

0 Kudos
jrberry
Beginner

Thanks Tony.  

We are also very interested in the memory leak and access violation issues being fixed in the release.

0 Kudos
OTorg
New Contributor III

+1

0 Kudos
Donald_G_
Beginner

Tony Pabon (Intel) wrote:

Hi,

Thank you for the query.  I am checking on schedule that can be shared publically.

Seems you guys are always checking on things but never coming back with the results.

0 Kudos
Anthony_P_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Release plans are constantly being reviewed, but current plan for targeting early Q2 (~April).  I will continue to raise the need for the fixes.

Thank you for your understanding.

0 Kudos