Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Android Game Streaming in background

Hiroshi_K_1
Beginner

Hello

The sample source of GameStreaming we make an app to base.

When Streaming in the background, it will be delivered speech in choppy. (Nexus 5 Android 5.1.1)
Operation in the foreground of the behavior of the video and audio, background is supposed to only voice.

How do I do to deliver the voice smoothly.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Hiroshi_K_1
Beginner
0 Kudos
Harshdeep_B_Intel

Hi Hiroshi,

Thank you for reproducer code and providing complete information. I am able to reproduce this issue and it is due to Media for Mobile library. This is library bug and one of known issue. I have sent a private message in regard to support for Media for Mobile product. 

Thanks, 

0 Kudos
Hiroshi_K_1
Beginner

Hi Harsh,

Thank you for sure!

I did not have to have to check your private messages. Where can I find?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Harshdeep_B_Intel

Hi Hiroshi,

I have resent private message again and to check pm's, please click on the tab on left side of the  banner ("above google search window") and from the drop down menu select "messages" to view private messages.

Thanks, 

0 Kudos
Hiroshi_K_1
Beginner

Hi

I solved this problem.

Please look at the Github sample program.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Harshdeep_B_Intel

Hi Hiroshi, 

Glad you we able to resolve this issue. Closing this thread. 

Thanks, 

0 Kudos