Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.
3056 Discussions

Can't install Core-i3 graphics driver on Windows Server 2008

刚_隆_
Beginner

Hi,

We failed to set up H.264 hardware accelerated environment on platform as follows:

CPU: Intel Core i3-2120

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 2000

What we tried incluede:

(1) searching by “Downloads for Intel® Core i3-2120 Processor” https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/21414/Intel-HD-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-Vista-64-exe-?product=53426 , i.e. Intel® HD Graphics Driver for Windows Vista* 64 (exe) Version: 15.22.54.64.2622 (Latest) Date: 1/21/2012

(2) GraphicsDriverWin64, included in Intel Media Server Studio 2015 install package.

Both version of graphics driver failed during installation:(

Could you please help on this ASAP? we need to fix out where to get proper graphics driver for i3-2120 on Windows Server 2008!

thanks

Charles

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Anna_B_Intel
Employee

Hi, 

Intel Core i3-2120 is a second generation of Intel processors. It's unsupported by Media Server Studio.

Best wishes,

Anna

0 Kudos