Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Consumer IR Support

Hinsley__Dan
Beginner

I would like to write code that used the Consumer IR built-in to the NUC 8i5.  Is there any documentation (or better yet existing software) to support this?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Mark_L_Intel1

Hi Dan,

Not quite understand your question.

This is the forum to support Intel Media SDK, are you asking hardware accelerated codec questions?

Mark

0 Kudos
Hinsley__Dan
Beginner

Not sure if this is the right forum, if not, if you could point me to the correct one that would be helpful.  I am looking to write a program that uses the built-in infrared hardware in the NUC.  So looking for documentation about how to program for this hardware.

0 Kudos
Hinsley__Dan
Beginner

Any help here?

0 Kudos
Mark_L_Intel1

Hi Dan,

Sorry for the late response. 

You still don't tell me the exact question so I assume you are asking about OpenVINO, please go to the following URL to post:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/computer-vision ;

Mark

0 Kudos
Hinsley__Dan
Beginner

Clearly this just isn't the correct forum.  I'm not interested in Vision, but how to utilize the IR hardware on the NUC.

0 Kudos