Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Does Intel Capture Secondary Monitor?

Mohammad_T_1
Beginner

Hello

I am Capturing Monitor with Intel Media SDK 388, Primary Monitor captured fine.

I want to capture Secondary Monitor also. Is there any why of capturing secondary monitor or any setting which can do secondary monitor capture in Intel Media SDK?

Guide me if there any way of capturing secondary monitor.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Anna_B_Intel
Employee

Display selection can be used on systems with virtual displays only (without physical display connected).

Best wishes,

Anna

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anna_B_Intel
Employee

Hi Mohammad,

Secondary monitor capture is not supported by Media SDK.

Best wishes,

Anna

0 Kudos
Mohammad_T_1
Beginner

Hello Anna B.

Thanks for your reply.

I have gone through media sdk screen capture manual: https://software.intel.com/sites/default/files/managed/da/91/mediasdkscreencap-man.pdf

It has section which says: Screen capture with Display selection. According to this section secondary screen capture might be possible.

Kindly have a look at the manual, I have seen but not able to do so.

Guide me if i am wrong.

0 Kudos
Anna_B_Intel
Employee

Display selection can be used on systems with virtual displays only (without physical display connected).

Best wishes,

Anna

0 Kudos