Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.
3058 Discussions

Does Xeon E3-1275v2 supported in latest Intel® Media Server Studio?

Mehdi_Mammadov
Beginner

Please, help. We need support for Xeon E3-1275v2 CPU. Is it possible?

Many thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mehdi_Mammadov
Beginner

My problem is that we have more than 60 computers with the following configuration. 

Chipset: C216 
CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1275 V2 Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo), 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Server Processor BX80637E31275V2 

I want to buy a license for Intel® Media Server Studio. Will the Intel® Media Server Studio work on this configuration? If not, how I can purchase a license for the appropriate version of the Intel® Media SDK? And how much this license cost?

0 Kudos
Jeffrey_M_Intel1
Employee

Very sorry, but the release notes state that Media SDK for Xeon support is limited to Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1285 v3/E3-1285L v3 and E3-1286 v3/E3-1286L v3 with Intel C226 Chipset.  BTW, the Media SDK 2014 r2 for Linux Servers is the last release supporting Ivybridge architecture processors.  For more info please see this article on our anticipated product direction.

0 Kudos
Mehdi_Mammadov
Beginner

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for having responded so quickly. 

How can I buy the keys to the version of Media SDK 2014 r2 for Linux Servers? Or if I'll purchase the latest version, will key from new version work on older version?

0 Kudos