Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.
3056 Discussions

ERROR], sts=MFX_ERR_UNSUPPORTED(-3),MediaSDK2018 - sample_camera.exe WINDOWS 10

vladko
Novice

hi , i try to prefrom simple actions on jpeg file ( i have managed successfully make rotation with multi_transcode.exe ) and i getting that error after i put the following command line :

command line : sample_camera.exe -3DLUT_gamma -i sample.jpeg -o test.jpeg
error :

[ERROR], sts=MFX_ERR_UNSUPPORTED(-3), CCameraPipeline::Init, m_mfxSession.Init failed at C:\Users\vpikovsk\Desktop\MediaSDK\samples\sample_camera\src\pipeline_camera.cpp:867

[ERROR], sts=MFX_ERR_UNSUPPORTED(-3), wmain, Pipeline.Init failed at C:\Users\vpikovsk\Desktop\MediaSDK\samples\sample_camera\src\sample_camera.cpp:684

tried various of parameters and getting the same issue.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
vladko
Novice

i am an intel employee , can we speak with teams / chat in order to make things simple ?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

We would like to know your media sdk version and samples used so that we can try from our side.

0 Kudos
vladko
Novice

MEDIA SDK 2019 R1

how can i know the sample version ?  i downloaded it from intel site .

0 Kudos
vladko
Novice

i am an intel employee , can we speak with teams / chat in order to make things simple ?

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

We will contact you through mail.

0 Kudos
JananiC_Intel

Hi,

We are forwarding the case to SME.

Thanks

0 Kudos