Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Encoding/Decoding on Intel Q67 Express Chipset

Vassili_Yakovlev
Beginner
Hi,

Does anyone has an experience using encoding/decoding on Intel Q67 Express Chipset? If yes, which motherboard?
I have made tests on different hardware, and it seems that if I run tests on Super Micro SuperoC7Q67 motherboard, with Intel Q67 Express Chipset, I encounter unstable behaviour of Intel Graphic driver, black screen fora moment accompanied, ofcourse by stopping encoding/decondig process, and by arecord in event log with Id 4101 and description "Display driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered".
Is it chipset? or just a specific Super Micro implementation?

Kind regards,
Vassili
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Anthony_P_Intel
Employee
Hi Vassili,

Yes, this is a common chipset. Please describe what processor is being used, which graphics drivers are used, and what specific operation you are performing. Is this seen with the sample Media SDK applications?

-Tony
0 Kudos