Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

FFmpeg_Writer_Init failure

Andreas_S_3
Beginner
I am trying to run the sample simple_transcode_opaque_async_ffmpeg.cpp with the ffmpeg integration. No problems build it. Running the code, I get in FFmpeg_Writer_Init() as far as avio_open(&g_pFormatCtxMux->pb, g_pFormatCtxMux->filename, AVIO_FLAG_WRITE) Here, avio_open always retunrs -13. I have tried to find out what -13 means, printing out the error with av_strerror(). I get no other information than -13, and I would like to know why this call fails? Any ideas? Thanks!
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Andreas_S_3
Beginner
Solved - no windows paths are allowed - if I pass in "test.mp4" for g_pFormatCtxMux->filename, the call succeeds.
0 Kudos