- enter 'anonymous' (no quotes of course) as login
- for password enter your email address
- Don't forget: enter 'bin' to go to binary mode
- cd /pub/incoming
- Files are hidden (not visible), so I'll need the _exact_ file name(s)
(Note: don't use underscores in file names)
- Files names are case sensitive. So abc.txt, Abc.txt and ABC.txt are three different file names.
- Files will remain on ftp server for 24 hours and are then deleted automatically
I got your files, thanks. Viewing them (*.h264 as well as *.m2v) in Windows Media Player (Win7) and Elecard Stream Eye I don't see any hiccups.
Can you tell which version of VLC you use when you see hiccups? I remember they had a bug with B frames for h264 playback in one of the older versions. But the current version 1.1.9 refuses to play elementary H264 streams at all. So I suggest you use other tools I mentioned.