Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

HD 4600 VPP crop result different use two driver ?

l_k_1
Beginner

Hi,

I use lastest driver for my i7-4770 and count some vpp problem.
             Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600                    10.18.10.3345        vpp crop OK
             Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600                    10.18.10.3412        vpp crop CropX / CropY DO NOT USED

First, I decoded some frame use
            sts = m_pmfxDEC->DecodeFrameAsync( &m_mfxBS, &(m_pmfxSurfaces[index]), &m_pmfxOutSurface, &syncp );

Then,I do some crop parms settings

m_pmfxOutSurface->Info.CropX = m_sInputParams_for_vpp.display_area.left;
                m_pmfxOutSurface->Info.CropY = m_sInputParams_for_vpp.display_area.top;
                m_pmfxOutSurface->Info.CropW = m_sInputParams_for_vpp.display_area.right - m_sInputParams_for_vpp.display_area.left;
                m_pmfxOutSurface->Info.CropH = m_sInputParams_for_vpp.display_area.bottom - m_sInputParams_for_vpp.display_area.top;

Last,I do some crop vpp
      sts = m_pmfxVPP->RunFrameVPPAsync(m_pmfxOutSurface, &(m_pVppSurfacesOut[nIndex_vpp]), NULL, &syncpV);

The code works fine with driver 10.18.10.3345, 

but with driver 10.18.10.3412 , no matter how I set m_pmfxOutSurface->Info.CropX / m_pmfxOutSurface->Info.CropY,

vpp crop from (top,left) (0,0)

Please Help!  

Regards,

LK

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Anthony_P_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Yes, this was an issue in the driver that was fixed soon after it was discovered.  Newer drivers contain the fix.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anthony_P_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Yes, this was an issue in the driver that was fixed soon after it was discovered.  Newer drivers contain the fix.

0 Kudos
l_k_1
Beginner

Thanks, Tony

Get it.

Regards,

LK

0 Kudos