Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.
3058 Discussions

HD Graphics 4600 HEVC(H265) Decode with ffmpeg 4.4.1 DXVA2 or D3D11va the software Freeze

John35
Beginner

hi,I am use dxva2 with ffmpeg4.4.1 to decode h265 video stream , the software run Perfect if i don't switch the picture,but if i Frequently repeating disconnected video,the software is locked.

h264 is worked fine.any body know why ? thanks a lot

emobile_2022-02-18_11-07-56.png1111111.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JyothisV_Intel

Hi,

Good day to you.

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

From your query, we were unable to identify which Intel product you are using. This forum primarily focuses on issues related to Intel Media SDK and oneVPL. In order to help you better, could you kindly provide us with the following information:

1. Are you using Intel Media SDK or oneVPL for the decoding process? If yes, which version of the same.
  2. The exact steps to replicate the issue so that we could try it from our side.

Thanks and Regards,

Jyothis V James

0 Kudos
JyothisV_Intel

Hi,

Good day to you.

We have not heard back from you. Can you confirm if you are still facing any issues?

Thanks and Regards,

Jyothis V James.

0 Kudos
JyothisV_Intel

Hi,

Good day to you.

We have not heard back from you. This thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Thanks and Regards,

Jyothis V James

0 Kudos