Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

How to handle Decoder Errors.

sumit_j_1
Beginner

Hi All,

I am getting an error from decode block of simple transcoder for my corrupted mpeg2 stream.

Errors are-MFX_ERR_LOCK_MEMORY,MFX_ERR_INCOMPATIBLE_VIDEO_PARAM,MFX_ERR_INVALID_VIDEO_PARAM.

I am currently resetting Decode by new extracted headers from bit stream to  removes MFX_ERR_LOCK_MEMORY error.

But same doesn't worked for others. In other words, for MFX_ERR_INCOMPATIBLE_VIDEO_PARAM error,  when i trying to reset decoder with new header  then  reset returns MFX_ERR_INVALID_VIDEO_PARAM.

Plz suggest how to handle this. Actually this decoder is a  part of my transcoder so do i need to do something for encoder also.

Regards,

Sumit Jha

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Bjoern_B_Intel
Employee

Hi Sumit,

Can you share your corrupted mpeg2 stream so I can replicate what you are seeing?

Thanks,

Bjoern

0 Kudos