Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

How to test the samples?

Li__Desmond
Beginner

Greetings from a beginner programmer, I've downloaded the samples and the codes are able to build and compile. As I've clicked the application (e.g sample_decode.exe), the console exits itself.

I wonder how I could test the samples where I've found the ones in "_bin/content" folder.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Mihail_P_
Beginner

Run them from the console window (cmd.exe for example) You will see the output of the samples there.

0 Kudos
Li__Desmond
Beginner

Thanks. As I've input the parameters based on the examples from ReadMe PDFs (e.g sample_encode.exe h264 -i input.yuv -o output.h264 -w 720 -h 480 -hw

Errors showed up in the command prompt with:

[ERROR], sts=MFX_ERR_UNKNOWN(-1), CEncodingPipeline::GetFreeTask, m_TaskPool.SynchronizeFirstTask failed at src\pipeline_encode.cpp:1516

[ERROR], sts=MFX_ERR_UNKNOWN(-1), CEncodingPipeline::Run, m_pmfxENC->EncodeFrameAsync failed at src\pipeline_encode.cpp:1851

[ERROR], sts=MFX_ERR_UNKNOWN(-1), wmain, pPipeline->Run failed at src\sample_encode.cpp:1072

Frame number: 0

Encoding fps: -0

0 Kudos