Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Intel Display SDK

Giau_Nguyen
Beginner
I have been searching for an Intel display SDK (AMD provided ADL SDK for their display) but I couldn't find one. Do you know that Intel has this library? Thanks.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Anthony_P_Intel
Employee
Hi,

Are you looking for control of a specific feature/API? The specific feature you are looking for may be available as part of other SDKs, or may only be included as part of "embedded" drivers which are less dependent on OS-provided APIs.

-Tony
0 Kudos
Giau_Nguyen
Beginner
Thanks for quick response, Tony.

I want to provide to my application a similar set of functionalily as in Intel Graphics and Media Control Panel (Resolution options, Texture Quality, Vertical Sync, ...). Does Intel provide this set of API? I try to look for it but having no luck.

System Configuration
Intel board with Q67 PCH chipset
Intel Core i7 LGA-1155 processor
Intel HD Graphics Family (2000)
Driver Date: 2/27/2011
Driver Version: 6.14.10.5337
Windows XP Embedded SP3 (will do Windows 7 Embedded later)
0 Kudos
Anthony_P_Intel
Employee
Hi,

For this platform and OS, Intel recommends the use of Microsoft APIs and we do not currently have any publicly available Intel-specific APIs available.

I will pass on your request for a consolidated/supported SDK to the appropriate teams, but I can not promise anything.

-Tony
0 Kudos