Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Intel® Media RAW Accelerator Help

Vladimir_P_Intel1

Hi ,

i have a project from collage regarding image processing, we decided to learn how to use intel's dedicated framework for that purpose.

i am struggling finding any basic guide to see examples regarding of how to use Intel® Media RAW Accelerator.

any help would be great ,thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Mark_L_Intel1

Hi Vladimir,

Sorry for the late response, I am trying to understand the product you mentioned "Intel® Media RAW Accelerator".

This is the forum to support Intel® Media SDK, it is mainly for processing videos.

Hope this helps.

Mark

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Mark_L_Intel1

Hi Vladimir,

Sorry for the late response, I am trying to understand the product you mentioned "Intel® Media RAW Accelerator".

This is the forum to support Intel® Media SDK, it is mainly for processing videos.

Hope this helps.

Mark

0 Kudos