Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Intel Media SDK 2013 - Download?

svendson__graydon

I have a project that requires Intel Media SDK 2013.

I've registered to download the Intel Media SDK, but can't find a version older than "2016 initial release".

I see posts such as (https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-media-software-development-kit-intel-media-sdk) that list a 2013 version. But I can't see anyway to download the 2013 version.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mark_L_Intel1

Hi Graydon,

You are requesting a very old version of Media SDK, it should be removed from the download center since we are no longer support it.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I suggest to use the recent generation processor and use our latest Media SDK for your project.

Mark

0 Kudos
svendson__graydon

Mark,

Thanks for the reply!  Unfortunately the project is a bit of a black box.  I unable to change it to use a newer version.

I understand that the 2013 version is no longer supported, but is there anywhere that has a download link? 

I’d prefer to go through Intel than trying random download links that a google search provides.  You never know what you’re downloading these days!

Thanks,

Graydon

0 Kudos
Mark_L_Intel1

Thanks for the preference,

Unfortunately, we have stopped to support that version and even me can't find it in the download center.

You may try the oldest version you found in the download center and see if it can be compatible with your hardware.

Mark Liu

0 Kudos