These releases are available for download:
- Intel Media SDK 2014 R2 for Linux Servers (Release notes in package)
- Intel Media SDK 2014 R2 for Clients (Release Notes online and in package)
More information on all versions of Media SDK, as well as extensions, plug-ins, samples, and tutorials can be found at the Media Solutions Portal.
For further reading, please see the list of Media SDK white papers.
- DRMserver provides options for running under regular/unprivileged accounts.
- Updates for lookahead, VPP composition/alpha blending, MJPEG, decode corruption reporting, and MPEG2 encode user data insertion
- Updates to VPP composition, AVC skip frame control, AVC slice size control
Best Regards,The Media SDK Product Team
I have a question regarding HEVC package - how it would perform on platforms that don't have HW support for HEVC codec, eg. Bay Trail? What is the estimate performance for example on E3845 with h.265 encoding/decoding?