Media (Intel® Video Processing Library, Intel Media SDK)
Access community support with transcoding, decoding, and encoding in applications using media tools like Intel® oneAPI Video Processing Library and Intel® Media SDK
Announcements
The Intel Media SDK project is no longer active. For continued support and access to new features, Intel Media SDK users are encouraged to read the transition guide on upgrading from Intel® Media SDK to Intel® Video Processing Library (VPL), and to move to VPL as soon as possible.
For more information, see the VPL website.

Intel® Media SDK 2015 Developer’s Guide ?

Robby_S
New Contributor I

Hi,

The Intel Media SDK Dev Guide that I just downloaded from the Media Server Studio 2015 Support page (https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-media-server-studio-support/documentation) is Intel® Media SDK 2014 Developer’s Guide. Is there an Intel® Media SDK 2015 Developer’s Guide? 

Thanks,

-Robby

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Surbhi_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Robby,

There has been no update on the developers guide after that. we are working on updating that, but I am not expecting that to be available any soon. You can look at the reference manuals which are recently updated on the same webpage. Are you looking for some specific information?

Thanks,
Surbhi

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Surbhi_M_Intel
Employee

Hi Robby,

There has been no update on the developers guide after that. we are working on updating that, but I am not expecting that to be available any soon. You can look at the reference manuals which are recently updated on the same webpage. Are you looking for some specific information?

Thanks,
Surbhi

0 Kudos
Robby_S
New Contributor I

HI Surbhi,

Thanks for the confirmation. No I am not looking for any specific information yet.

-Robby

0 Kudos